Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We have a winner...




First off, I am so sorry this is pathetically late- talk about anti-climatic, eh? I am sure you have all been watching anxiously for me to announce the winner, then nothing. My excuse is pretty lame, and I will just say that it was a combination of traveling/jet lag, stomach flu and a ridiculously good (or should I say delicious?LOL) book series about Vampires that I could not put down. And I have a serious problem with good books- I get totally sucked in by them and can't think of anything for DAYS afterwards but the plots and characters. After I finished the last HP, I had this wierd feeling for a week afterward, like I had experienced a serious loss- I missed Harry and Hogwarts. And now I am missing Edward and Jacob and Bella... and Forks. But mostly Edward(LOL- if you have read the book, you will know what I mean!).

Oh, and I finally got my website a few days ago and am working hard on that. Now, enough with the excuses- I want to say congrats to Kevin and Amy! It was Jace's dart gun! And a big thanks to everyone who participated. It was so fun to hear your guesses! Many of you obviously know Jace very well!

I am still working on your art, Kevin and Amy- I will post it here when I am done. Don't get overly excited though- It is going to be quite lame!



Here are just a few shots I wanted to leave you with. I took these last week for the photo a day thing I am doing- I must say it isn't going too well- and it is still January which surely spells failure to this new years resolution. But I will keep trying. This first shot is horridly out of focus, and normally I trash those, but look at Ethan's expression- TOO CUTE!!! Had to keep it! Hope you enjoy these!









1 comment:

Keiauni said...

Love it! Those are some DARLING boys! (cute little monkeys!)