Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Flashback

As promised, here is a flashback post from August 8, 2009. Last summer, Tim's parents came out to visit us and Tim's brother Chuck, who was stationed in DC from Germany (strange, huh?). So what better place to take them than to our nations capital!


My kids favorite thing about DC- the Metro!

If I had a dollar for every time I have been in the Air and Space Museum... actually, I wouldn't even have $10, but you get my drift.

Whoa- who is that stranger in the photos below? Some of the very, very few pictures I appear in. Shame on me, I know... Just look at those two willing subjects in my lap:)

Hangin' with my Ethan on the lawn.

Check out this air! My favorite thing about this shot is the bird flying just above Ethan's head, though it looks more like a spec here.

The whole gang...
Good times! More photos of Wes in a bit...


No comments: