Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Go Hickory! part 2

Tim showing off one of his many baller talents, spinning the ball on his finger. He was really feeling it in here...

~
Jace with the assisted dunk...
~
Wait a minute here...
~
Here son, let me show you how it's done... BOO-YEAH!
~
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this shot- such a classic basketball team pose. Taken by our incredibly sweet tour guide.

More memorabilia, including a ball and photo signed by Larry Bird and some other famous ball players that I don't recognize...
CORRECTION: The ball was signed by Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Carmelo Anthony and Lebron James during an interview with Jim Gray of ESPN on May 21, 2004 in the Hoosier Gym, according to the sticker beneath the ball.

Good times!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

for the record, I liked that movie a lot when I was younger. I bet my kids would like it too! It looks like a great place to visit.