Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Swim Meet

This past summer in an effort to give Jace something worthwhile to do, we signed him up for swim team. At first I was a bit nervous about the time investment on my part having a brand new baby at home- wondering how I would make daily practices and weekly 4 hour + long meets work. But I am so glad that we did it. It was time well spent for the whole family, and Jace absolutely loved it! It was so fun to see his swim times and stroke forms improve- and his 20 ribbons (which, in true Jace form, he still admires and counts often) show that hard work and determination always pay off.













Now you have to zoom in on this shot- and as you stare in awe at those amazing water droplets I will once again sing the praises of the 70-200 2.8 lens!






No comments: