Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Favorites...











I promise these are the last ones of Ethan for today. These are my very favorites of Ethan- I really love all of these (especially the yawning ones). They were actually inspired by one of my favorite newborn photographers, Brittany Woodall (bwphotos.com if you want to check her stuff out- it is AWESOME!) I love her use of texture in her pictures, so I used one of my knit sweaters to wrap around Ethan in these shots. I love how they turned out! Now I want to get someone (ahem, Lauren) to knit me a long, wide scarf to use for newborns (don't want my sweater to get pee'd on!) I think I may use one or two to replace some others on my website. Let me know which are your favorites!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome pictures Mandy! Of course it helps that Ethan is such a cute baby.

Melanie said...

These are gorgeous! I love the yawning one the best and yeah, the texture is beautiful. These are really stunning Mandy. Thanks for the inspiration.

mandy carroll said...

Thanks for the comments!