Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Naked baby







I have been trying to get some cute naked baby shots of Ethan since he was born, but have been very unsuccessful. I love newborns shots where the baby is naked and sleeping and all curled up, but I now realize how tough it is to get those shots! Every time I would take off that diaper, no matter how sound asleep he was, he would wake right up, cry and stretch out his arms and legs, like newborns do when they get startled. It is kind of hard to conceal certain parts when they are all stretched out like that!

So this shot is the best I could do. Definitely not the best naked baby shot ever (maybe if he was looking at me), but it will have to do! And I really love #2, but wonder if at first glance it looks like he is giving the bird? Did you have to look twice to see what finger he is holding up? Pretty funny!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

No, I didn't think it looked like he was giving the bird, and that's my favorite of these too. Just gorgeous. It totally caught my eye. You are so talented!