Pages

Friday, April 20, 2007

Silly Ethan...













I bought this really cool blanket the other day and wanted to take it for a test drive! I am all about textured blankets in baby pictures lately! Well, Ethan was so cooperative and being so funny! But when he made this face, I seriously laughed out loud! I knew this would be a priceless shot! What do you think, should I put it on my website home page? Just kidding, a bit too goofy for that, but as a mom I LOVE it! It is so Ethan! There are lots more of these, if you want to check them out go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/91723324@N00/ (let me know if the link doesn't work)


Hope you enjoy these! Check back soon for a few fun shots a Jace and a family picture! Have a great weekend!


Mandy

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Gorgeous blanket and really stunning photos. What a cute face and fun expressions. You capture the cutest images! These are just beautiful.

Angie said...

I can't wait to see Ethan when you come home in June. He looks so quirky and cute. The pictures you've captured of him are adorable. You have such a great talent when it comes to capturing the essence of a child's personality. See you soon.