Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grown Up Qualifications

This morning while I was editing photos, Jace walked into the room eating a piece of toast. When I asked him if he made that toast all by himself, he very proudly stated: "YEP!! I can wipe my bum, tuck in my own cape and make toast all by myself! I must be a grown up!" I had to write it down I thought it was so funny. Congratulations Jace, you really are a BIG BOY!

Sorry to all my blog followers for my negligence- I have been super busy and frankly just needed a little brake from the blog. I am sure all you bloggers can understand how time consuming it is to keep your blog updated! But don't worry- I will get back on the saddle again soon (hmmmm, I don't think I got that saying right, but you know what I mean!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Jace is one of my favorite boys of all time. Seriously. You can't take too long of a break from blogging because your blog is too much fun. :)