Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mr. E: Overloaded












So here are the photos I promised of Ethan yesterday(hahaha!). I have to apologize for including so many- I just didn't have the time or patience to decide which ones to post and I figured since I went through the trouble of editing them all, I might as well show them! And how could I resisit- we all know that Ethan is the cutest little peanut in the world:) Ethan is just starting to give us a taste of the terrible two's but really it is pretty mild (so far). Ethan is very easy to love- he is our little sweetheart. Here are some of the things I love about him:

1- I love the way he is attached to his blakies- Jace was never attached to objects so this is kind of new to me. It makes me smile every morning as he runs out of his bedroom dragging his "pooh bear blankie" and "boat blakie" with him.

2- I love Ethans sweet voice- anyone who has heard him will agree! I especially love the way he says sorry- he says sorry for everything, even when he bumps his own head he says "sowwy mommy!"

3- I love watching his immagination at work- it is amazing how immaginitive this boy is! No doubt he learns from his big brother! I love watching him crawl accross the floor on his hands and feet and say "Look, I Spidewman! I cwimb on a ceiwing!" And I love watching him run accross the room in his assortment of capes and look over his shoulder to see his cape flapping and swaying as he runs.

4- I LOVE the way Ethan runs. I seriously need to get video footage of it before it is too late- he does this funny little thing with his hands and his hips and he runs sideways. SO cute!

5- I love watching him color on the kitchen floor- he lays on his belly and crosses his feet behind him in the cutest way. And I love watching him hold his crayon- let's just say he has much better crayon holding form than a certain older boy that we know well;)

6- I love Ethan's facial expressions- you can see a sampling of them above:) He is very expressive- he is like a cartoon character! The angry bad guy face is the best- I love the way he wrinkles his nose and lifts hiw eyebrows:)

7- I love how friendly he is. Wherever we go, his is always saying "Hi!" and waving to strangers- he makes lots of friends! And it is fun to see how people just melt over his sweet little smile and voice- I can't help but feel proud:)

8- Most of all, I love his sweet hugs and kisses. Ethan is super cuddly, which is a parents dream, right? Who could ever tire of hugs and kisses? Not I! Nor Tim! Tim says that is definitely a trait he got from his dad, which I must say is probably true.

Well, that is all for now- I need to put my kids to bed. They are driving me crazy- the little dears...

Until next time!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I can't believe how big he is! He's so cute and it was fun seeing so many shots of him. What cute boys you have!