Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

School Days

Jace has been in first grade for over a month now, so I have been feeling pretty guilty about the fact that I had yet to post the photos I took of him when he started Kindergarten over a year ago. This really highlights how far behind I am in posting on the blog. But I am determined to catch up before Christmas, so I can have my blog printed as a sort of family Journal and scrapbook for each of my kids. So more old stuff here.

Jace started Kindergarten on August 10th, 2009. His teacher was Mrs. Strickland, who he absolutely loved. This boy was made for school, and the smile that he wears below was the same smile he went to school and came home with every day of Kindergarten. Jace thrives on possitive feedback and he really excelled in school, so going to school each day was a huge boost to his self-esteem (or ego?). And it was so fun to watch how much he did learn throughout the year.



Jace was also a great bus rider- his bus driver, Mrs. F, was often giving us comments on how well behaved he was on the bus. She really loved Jace and he came home with many Star tickets from her:)


~
And on August 10, 2010, this is Jace getting off the bus from his first day of first grade. I was happy to see that he wore the same great smile- hopefully first grade will be as fun as Kindergarten!

No comments: