Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

T-Ball

Doing some more catch up work here. I have to sort of apologize first for my boring posts of late- I fear I have lost my blogging mojo and I just don't remember how to be funny or witty anymore. It is kind of sad, because in real life I am not a very witty person but I prided myself on my small bits of wit in my blog writing. But maybe having my third child sucked all that wit out of me. So rather that spend hours trying to find something genuinely clever to say, I will dazzle you with a favorite knock-knock joke of my kids. Has been a favorite of theirs for years- here it goes:
Knock-knock...
Who's there?
Baby...
Baby who?
BABY CHANGE MY DIAPER!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious, I know. Crude humor- that is how we roll in this house full of boys. Now onto the post. This last spring Jace played T-ball- when he first started to play, he was not the most coordinated child in the world. Throwing, catching and hitting a baseball did not come very naturally to him, and Tim and I would secretly cringe watching him at first. But one thing that amazes me about this amazing boy of mine is his commitment- ever since he started T-ball last March, he has been practicing nearly every single day. And it has been so fun to see him improve! He has gone from being a bit weak and uncoordinated to having an arm that rivals a Major Leaguer. It is fun that we can actually play catch with him, and he can actually catch and throw the ball back to us. I am really proud of this little guy- and I hope he is as driven as an adult as he is now. These images were taken with my lens 'baby', the 70-200 VR. Seriously, this lens rocks and I look forward to taking sports photos as much as I look forward to watching my kids play:) These are straight out of the camera- no editing at all. Click on them and check out how crisp they are- it makes me drool!















1 comment:

Leanne said...

what a cute little guy playing t-ball! great photos!