Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Celebrity Look Alike

Ever wondered what celebrity you look like? Well, someone showed me this awesome site where you upload a picture of yourself and it will scan your face and tell you what celebrity you resemble. So I gave it a try and by golly, guess who I look like? I am 83% Angelina Jolie- yeah, baby! What a confidence boost! But then I tried to put in Tim's face and it came up with Jodi Foster. Hmmm, so maybe it is not so accurate. Seriously, I know I don't look like Angelina Jolie(what if I died my hair brown and got lip injections? Hmmm...)but this was totally entertaining! So, give it a try and tell me who YOU look like?
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php



Mel- if it doesn't come back saying you look like Brooke Shields, then it is definitely faulty! And Erica, I put in two different photos of you and both came back with Giselle- not suprising to me though!




By the way, here is the photo I got for the Angelina lookalike:
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face-recognition-results.php?temp=3dc77a84i3c9m311&server=Server25&database=2&startYear=1800&endYear=2005&loadMethod=myFiles



And here is my husband as Jodi Foster:

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face-recognition-results.php?temp=78f77a849yj01a47&server=Server17&database=2&startYear=1800&endYear=2005&loadMethod=myFiles

BTW, sorry to those of you who have visited my blog in the last few days and saw the 10 different Youtube vids- something is seriously wrong with YouTube! I tried adding those to the blog weeks ago and they just barely showed up. Strange...

Have fun!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay, I'm going to have to take a picture of myself just for this. I avoid self portraits at all cost but this looks fun. I just hope I don't get someone like Walter Matthau.
And I can totally see the Angelina Jolie resemblance. . . but the Jodi Fosterone, ummm, not so much.

Melanie said...

Okay, so I've had some weird ones. My first said it couldn't match me with anyone even though it recognized the face in the photo, the second said Christina Ricci (but it was a really bad distorted photo but I still think she's a billion times cuter than that lousy photo I used), and then the third said Kirsten Dunst which I can't see at all.
Sighhhh, I guess I'm just a hodge podge of features that make up for one weird looking gal. :P