Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Going Picture-ing












I have had no shoots this week, and I am really enjoying my little break! I've been taking lots of pictures of the kids, which has been really fun! Jace is being so cooperative (at least for him) and I have been taking advantage of it (poor kid!) So yesterday morning I pulled out my camera, and Jace asks me "Mommy, are we going picture-ing?" I had to laugh- such a smart little guy! I actually really like his made up word- might have to start using it myself! So I said yes and pulled out some cupcakes for bribery (a must have!) and we headed out onto our back sidewalk. It gets covered in green moss in the summer and I thought it made for a fun, colorful backdrop! So here are some snaps- I swear I didn't pose him in that first shot! And check out those eyelashes- looks like he has mascara on- I wish mine looked like that! And had to show the foot shot. Kind of weird, but look closely at his big toe- he bites his toenails (I know, disgusting- he gets it from Tim- just kidding). Had to share it!
I also took some self portraits yesterday. I need a new one for my website- I hate that one on there. It is so cheesy- classic Uncle Rico pose from Napoleon. But I might have to try it again because I was having way too much fun making faces at the camera! Maybe I'll post a few of them for laughs later, if I get brave enough! They are pretty funny!
That's all for now, folks! Take care!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You crack me up. First, I LOVE Jace's word. So clever. And the toe nail thing? Yeah, I've been catching Eli doing that. However, I also caught him licking, yes LICKING the box of floor wood we just picked up from the Wood Floor Warehouse tonight. The things kids put in their mouths.
These photos are totally cute (I love the green moss. Oh, how I miss moss!)and Jace's eyelashes are beautiful. I envy kids with lashes like those.
I'd love to see your new self portraits. How do you get such cute ones? I can never take a focused or decent one. And the one you have right now - I think it's cute and NOT cheesy. But I have to admit I cracked up when you compared yourself to Uncle Rico.