Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Malfoy...













"The name's Malfoy, DRACO Malfoy."
Are we the only parents that get a kick out of doing funny things to our kids hair just for laughs? I remember doing this with Jace when he was a baby, too. The other night Tim got Ethan out of the tub while I finished up with Jace. When he brought Ethan back in, he said "Look, it's Draco Malfoy!" I just busted up laughing- check out that DO!! So of course I had to snap a few shots. Had some fun playing with different photoshop conversions too. I know a few are not tack sharp (taken inside at 7pm!), but I don't care! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

These are awesome!!! And I love all the different conversions. Really beautiful on all of them!
Okay, I have to say that he is just too cute! Seriously, what an adorable baby and he's the cutest Draco Malfoy I've ever seen!