Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Tribute

Just wanted to share this shortened version of a 1980's classic MJ with everyone. WARNING: NOT FOR YOUNG CHILDREN!!! I made the mistake of opening this link with Jace in the room and the ghouls were a little too creepy for him! I hope he isn't scarred for life! So make sure your kids are not in the room! But this has to be one of coolest music videos ever made!! LOVE it!!! (And I still secretly want to learn this dance...)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J5kY2ggzLQ


Happy Halloween everyone!!!

3 comments:

camie said...

ha! i was totally on line last week trying to learn it myself. a little sad a know.
happy halloween to you too!

Aly said...

Mandy, I'm sure you've seen Jennifer Garner and Mark Rufalo break into the thriller dance in 13 Going on 30! The funny thing is that my sister, Emily, went to a wedding last weekend where the bride and groom broke out into the dance during the reception. She said it was great! I hope you guys are doing well. Aly

mandy carroll said...

Thanks for the comments, Camie and Aly! Hope you guys had a happy halloween!!