Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Give me an S-L-A-C-K-E-R...


















What does it spell? SLACKER! Yes, that is me to a T this month! I can't believe November is already over and the last time I posted was on Halloween- ouch! My apologies to all my blog followers! Normally I would excuse myself by saying how busy I have been, but I can't even count on my hands and toes how many times I have used that lame excuse! I mean, come on, who isn't busy? More accurately it is just plain old procrastination and poor time management skills. I am very good at taking lots of pictures, but I have a horrible habit of just downloading them to my hard drive to clear off my card so I can take more pictures, which I will leave on my card until I need to take more pictures and so the vicious cycle continues. I have so many folders of pictures that I haven't even looked at yet- it is pathetic! They are just sitting there on my hard drive, constantly nagging me to be edited and blogged (and printed, but I will save that project for later in the winter!).



Does anyone else ever feel like the longer their to do list gets, the more incapable they become of getting anything productive done? Well, this is serious problem for me. I spend so much time agonizing over the things I need to get done that it makes me so tired and stressed that I just need to go take a nap. I really need to work on my time management skills! But, after writing out a thorough to-do list, I declare today Productivity day and I am determined to accomplish everything on my list! And one of those things is to bring the blog up to date. So watch out for a flood of outdated posts!


I know we are into the Christmas season now, but here are our Halloween pictures. Jace at UVA getting loads of candy for mom and dad (and a few for him)... These are for you Camie- hope they bring back fond memories for you!!

More on the way...

2 comments:

camie said...

oh my word mandy! i love your pictures! seriously, i'm obsessed! i am still mourning the fact that we don't live in the same city anymore. if we are ever in the same spot, you must take some pictures for me. thank you for the lawn pictures, it did bring back some great memories. good times.
glad you are back to blogging...

Melanie said...

These are SO fun!!! Jace looks so cute in his costume and you guys look like you had a blast. I hope it was a great Halloween and I know how busy things can be. I'm just glad to see you posting again. Cute photos!