Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Out and about...













Last week we went out to Pleasant Grove to take the kids to the park out there and get some new self portraits of me for my website. I have to say, I felt like a moron while Tim took pictures of me. When I was a teen, I loved being in front of a camera, but now I just feel ridiculous! We were right off the road to the ball fields at Pleasant Grove and anytime a car would drive by I felt so STUPID!! I would tell Tim "Quick- put the camera down!", and try to act natural, like we were just hanging out by the hay bales with a big old yellow chair. Duh- I am sure it was totally obvious what we were doing. But eventually (once those dang cars stopped driving by! How dare they!) I loosened up a little and Tim got some cool shots of me for my new website. Oh yeah, I am thinking of getting a new and improved website, but it probably won't be until this winter. We'll see. Anyways, I'll show those pics later, but these are just a few snapshots of us from that night.
That first shot of Ethan is my new favorite- I did some funky processing on it! I love how I can see my shadow in the second shot. And I love the shot of Tim- he is such a kid at heart- I love it! The last two shots were taken by Tim- didn't he do a great job? Back lighting too, which is tricky!(I must say, I am exceedingly impressed with Tim's quickly developing photography skills!) And I love how Ethan is grabbing Jace's face in that shot- something he does a lot of lately (gotta keep those nails cut!)
That's all for now. More to pics to come...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

These are so cute! And wow, Tim did a great job and I love the lighting. You guys look like you had fun and I can't wait to see your self portraits. The boys are getting so big too. What cute kids!