Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Halloween Party


















These are from Ellie's Halloween party. Jace talked about this party for weeks and it definitely lived up to his high expectations! He had so much fun! The first shot was taken at home, just before we left- he is practicing his toughest "Argggggh, Matey!". I was a little worried on the way there because he was acting really finicky about his outfit. As soon as we went outside in the rain and his faux boots got wet, he started to cry. I had to practically drag him from the car into the grocery store before the party because he didn't want to get his outfit wet- funny kid! But luckily he quickly forgot about that once the party started- lots of fun!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How fun! I've always wanted to throw my kids a Halloween party. I think I may do it next year (if we're in a house again). These photos are so great and it looks so fun! Thanks for sharing.