Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Outer Banks, 2009

These are from our trip to the Outer Banks, NC in Aug./Sept. of 2009. My side of the family came out for a trip to the beach and for some of them it was their first time at the beach, or at least the East Coast. We had such an amazing time! We stayed in the perfect house in Rodanthe, on Hatteras Island. The weather was a little cold and windy (luckily we just missed a mild off shore huricane by a few days!) but we had a blast anyway. Here are some shots that hightlight our trip, including some portraits taken my me (and Tim- he took the ones I am in). It was such an incredible trip- I know myself and my kids will remember it forever! I really hope we can go back there with the whole family again someday. Enjoy!


Not such a bad shot of the whole group, considering a stranger snapped it and only took 1 frame.

I cannot express how much I LOVE this shot of my parents! It captures my dad to a T- I can hear his trademark laugh when I look at this!Me and my sisters- aren't they pretty?

And this shot was somewhat torturous, as you can see by Hogans red face:) Poor kids- it is hard to sit still for a picture when the beach is right in front of you!

All of us at Cape Hatteras
More below...

No comments: