Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

No more monkeys...




















Jumping on the bed!

These pictures are almost two months old and I FINALLY got around to editing them. So glad I did though because they are some of my favorites to date of my kiddos. When Tim's parents came out, we stayed at a Holiday Inn (I think) in Newport News. Well, you know how they have the wall-to-wall window covered with drapes (right above the annoying air conditioner!)? Well, open up those babies in the morning and you get AMAZING lighting! Seriously, I am considering contacting our local Holiday Inn to see if I can use their rooms for sessions! (Kidding, but I seriously think it is a good idea!) I just love the look of these- Makes me wish I had white sheets and more windows! These beds were horribley uncomfortable and worn out, so I told Jace he could jump as high as he wanted!

And the pictures of Ethan started out fully clothed, but slowly item after item came off until he was buck naked- who can resist a squishy baby bum? Glad he didn't pee on the sheets! Love his classic wide-eye expression too! Funny kid!

Hope you enjoy these!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You're right! Gorgeous lighting and the kids are just so doggone cute as always. I love these!