Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Solids


It has been far too long since I updated my blog (okay, blogs), but I just wanted to add this one real quick so you all know we are still alive. Ethan turns 6 months in two more days and so it is time to start solids. This was from our first attempt this morning and I LOVE his expression- "what on earth are you shoving in my mouth?" He kept making this face every time we put a bite in, but I think he started to get the hang of it toward the end. I love starting solid foods- call me crazy but I actually think it is fun to feed them even when they just spit it right back out or gag on it. But I don't look forward to the day that he starts throwing his food on the walls, which I am sure will come sooner than I think! Hope you are all well! I have no shoots this week, so hopefully I will get caught up on all the photos I have to add on here and my other blog! So check back soon! Love you all!

Mandy

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Such a cute funny photo! I love that look on his face. Congrats on getting to the solids stage. I always look forward to that!