Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

B.E.A.


Booger Eaters Annonymous is a fellowship of men, women and children uniting together to overcome the powerful addiction of nose picking and booger eating(NP/BE). With thousands of members world wide and experienced professionals in the field of NP/BE recovery, B.E.A arms you with the resources and support you need to free yourself of this socially unacceptable, gripping habbit.
Some facts about NP/BE:
1. NP/BE often manifests itself during early childhood, shortly after the oral stage of development. Many researchers believe that the natural tendency children have to put things in their mouth is the root cause.
2. 80% of children under the age of 5 suffer from NP/BE.
3. NP/BE is 50% more common in boys than girls.
4. NP/BE is 10 times more likely to occur while watching TV or driving.
If you or someone you love suffers from NP/BE, please join B.E.A. today. You do not have to live with the shame of being a NP/BE-er. You can get your life back.

4 comments:

camie said...

brilliant!

Melanie said...

I'm in. I need a support group. I always embarrassed and in denial about my son's problem, but now I know I'm not alone. Yes, my son IS a booger eater.

Keiauni said...

Hey Mandy!
So, I've been checking out your blog for about a month now! I guess I'll post. I want you to know that at 37 weeks prego, I almost peed my pants from laughing when I read this post! You are too cute!

B.E.A. is real, oh so real...

Keiauni

mandy carroll said...

Oh my goodness, Keiauni! What a treat to hear from you! It has be SOOOOOO long!! I am so glad you posted! Congrats on the pregnancy! Where are you due? Email me sometime! I would love to hear from you!

I am off to check your blog...