Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Li'l GQ








Jace is overdue for a haircut, but I thought before I cut it I would take advantage of his luscious locks in some photos. I love Jace's hair this long- he looks so handsome! But it seems that every time we get out of the car or when he gets up from a nap, he has this wild sprout of hair in the back right side that nothing but a full out drenching in the bath will take care of. So before I cut it, I wanted to get some shots of him with wet, long hair because I think it looks so very GQ-ish. Poor Jace- he is such a good sport with my picture taking and primping. I am sure that it won't be too long before he really puts his foot down and getting good shots of him will be virtually impossible.


So here is my little model- don't you just love those brown eyes? He definitely got Tim's gorgeous eyes.

And for those photogs or photo enthusiasts, here is some tech info:
35mm 2.0 lens at f2.5, ss 1/80(gosh, I love this lens for that reason!), ISO 200, window to subjects left. Ran a few photoshop actions, curves layer, burning on the right side.


I know Ethan has been a little left out lately- I will post some shots of him soon.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Love love love them! He is so handsome. Thanks for the photo stats and thanks so much for the comment on my pic of Talmage...it means a lot coming from you! I used the Photoshop stuff you taught me on that one:) thanks!!!

Melanie said...

Great seeing those photo stats and gosh, he's a gorgeous kid. Very GQ-ish and what a little perfect model!
You and Tim have such incredibly cute little men!