Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Some Ethan Love







WOW- two posts in one day! "It's a mother's Day miracle!"(have you seen that cell phone commercial? pretty funny! if not, I am sure that made no sense) Ethan needed some love here on the blog and I have had these photos edited for quite a while now (they were taken during General Conference earlier this month). Sweet little Ethan- he is at such a fun stage right now. He just waddles around, smiles and babbles all day (and eats- my GOODNESS this boy loves to eat!) And doesn't that first shot make you laugh out loud? Those HUGE eyes are so very Ethan- now I understand why that guy in the grocery store made the 'eyes popping out of his head' comment. But in a good way, of course. This is such a typical Ethan expression- I love it! Though I have to admit, there is something about his big eyes and expression in that shot that reminds me a tiny bit of the Chucky doll. But I googled 'Chucky doll' and after seeing a few pictures that totally FREAKED me out(big mistake- what was I thinking googling 'Chucky doll'?), I have concluded that no, he looks nothing like Chucky. Phew... So sorry, Ethan.


Don't you love the pose he struck in #3? He is a little poser- it must be something in the genes. And the last shot is totally out of focus, but just look at those toofers! I love his teeth- or Chiclets as I like to call them. He looks like an adorable little Roger Rabbit. (Did I actually compare Ethan to Chucky, Chiclets's and Roger Rabbit in one blog post? Sheesh... some mother I am!) Seriously though, this kid is a cutie pie.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

camie said...

ahhhh, those eyes!
gorgeous!

Melanie said...

They're all beautiful shots and my gosh, he's just an adorable boy! And you're right, those eyes are incredible. If it makes you feel any better, I get comments about the boys' eyes too. . . like the "popping out of the head" comment, but I just smile because, like Ethan's, I think they're gorgeous. That is one stunningly, handsome little dude. And that first one photo just grabbed me!

MediocreMama said...

Ethan looks just like you! And Jace looks a lot like your brother, Zach. What is he doing? I swear he's still 10 and going to soccer games. Tommy is on a mission in Guatemala right now. So weird.

Keiauni said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL baby!
...and Jace, you are a HANDSOME boy!

Leah Miller said...

mandy! I ran into Alana the other day...she gave me her blog address. I noticed your link on hers and thought I would say hello. I love your photography! I just checked out your photography blog and website...wow! Are you going to be in Utah anytime this summer visiting your family? I'd love more info on your photo "session" options. We just moved from VA this weekend...too bad we didn't get together while we both lived so close. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to our blog! leahmiller13@gmail.com.

Leah (Roberts) Miller