Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Color...





Just a few from playing with my new lens today. I am having way too much fun with this lens- I should really be editing client pictures right now! But I want to be sure I have this lens down before I use it on clients (learned from my mistake of using my 35 lens on a client before practicing with it- Yikes!)




Anyways, yesterday I showed Tim some pictures I had taken of Jace and he said "Can't you take some pictures with their shirts ON?" So, this is for you Tim! And I love the color in these- so citrus-y- makes me thirsty! It is my farewell to summer, as fall approaches!




And check out his eyes in the first shot- just to show you how sharp this lens is. You can see the pretty blue sky and our neighbors house (and maybe me) in them! It was such a beautiful day here!




Thanks for lookin'- I have lots more to come!


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Gorgeous color, Mandy! Seriously, this lens is awesome and I can't wait to see more of what you'll do with it. Such fun photos!

House Of P said...

Wow Mandy. Even to average viewers the difference between your 85 f/1.8 and 35 f/2 is CLEAR. The first thing I noticed was how much more detail showed up in Jace's hair. But maybe that's just a new shampoo?;=) Now that you've shown us what a ~$500 lens can do, we'd love to see what one of those $1,000 lenses could do! Are you craving the 85 f/1.4 yet?

mandy carroll said...

Thanks, Kevin (right?)! Not craving the 1.4 yet, but give me a few months and I am sure I will start wondering! The grass will always be greener somewhere else, huh! Seriously, it is a disease!