Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ethan







So here are a few I snapped of Ethan the other day. Not an easy task, let me tell you! He is so quick- but I managed to take about 10 pics of him in about 2 minutes, then he was done! I thought they were kinda cute though! Don't mind the funky color casts- I was battling some super strong yellow light from the suns reflection off of our honey wood floor in front of our front door.
I love the round shape of his eyes- they are so big and blue! It is so fun to have two kids that look so very different, but are both so dang cute! It's so great to be in a houseful of handsome fellas (you too, Tim!)
More pics and some crazy stories coming right up...


1 comment:

Mel said...

Gorgeous! And yeah, his eyes are stunning. What a handsome little dude!